No matter what you do, or who you do it for, knowing how to present, position and promote yourself is crucial for success.
Michelle Villalobos helps rising superstars and up-and-coming thought leaders creatively package and strategically market themselves to achieve visibility and credibility, so that they – and the world – can benefit from their unique talents, story, mission and message.
Michelle has delivered programs and keynotes for both corporate and entrepreneurial audiences, such as American Express, Adidas, Burger King, Univision, Audi Latin America, Lexis-Nexis, Lloyd’s of London, and many more.
Based in Miami with clients worldwide, Michelle travels all over to deliver her trademark “never boring” interactive presentations. Click here to learn more about those.
A few quick facts about Michelle (more at "About Michelle"):
- Michelle's programs have been viewed by over 150,000 people worldwide
- In 2011 she was named one of Miami’s “Top 20 Under 40”
- In 2013, she won 1st place in The Miami Herald Business Plan Challenge for "Make Them BEG” with co-founder, Jessica Kizorek
- Michelle is a member of the prestigious NSA (National Speakers Association)
- Michelle founded Miami’s largest conference for entrepreneurial women, The Women’s Success Summit, coming up October, 2016
- She also founded The Superstar Speaker Academy, coming up June 3-5, 2016.
If you’re interested in hiring Michelle to speak, click here.
If you’re interested in attending one of Michelle's events, click here for upcoming events.
If you’re interested in getting on Michelle’s email list (she regularly sends out high-value programs & strategies for personal branding) sign up for access here.
As a personal branding expert and consultant, Michelle has worked with hundreds of clients across several industries to help them generate the interest and attention that drive business and opportunities.
She’s worked with speakers to master their brand reputation management, as well as authors, coaches, consultants and a wide variety of other professionals to build their personal brands – both online and off. If you are interested in learning about working with Michelle personally, please visit this page to learn more.
Superstar Speaking Academy
June 3-5, 2016
Small Events, Big Money Training
This is a private event. Contact us here if you are interested in participating. A 2-day training
+ Bonus Implementation day (3 days total) to develop YOUR own revenue-generating event.
Superstar 3-Day Retreat
An intensive 3-day intensive to develop a strategic roadmap for your business.